samedi 21 avril 2007

Plog=party log

我很喜欢中国!:)

A NIGHT OUT
Just back from a night out.... went first to Claire's place, meeting 3 new trainees, and this random French guy Johnathan who happens to stay at their place also.
Since nothing surprises me anymore, I barely raised an eyebrow when he told me he was working in the same company, office, as James, this guy from INT that I met by chance on the street the other day, and that he had seen him just a few hours ago.
Claire and Trishna's place is nice, three separate bedrooms, like airport hubs around a spacy living-room, where you can catch a connecting path to the kitchen or the bathroom. well... shower-room, rather; it's still China. I like the fact that they have made it a non-smoking environment.
It's good to meet all these foreign students, colleagues, friends,.... again.
...
RETURN TO LADYSEX STREET
Later, in SanLiTun: we join Sumit and Eugen in China Doll. Good place. Dull, repetitive thumping noises for music, but definitely some of the best looking girls I have seen so far in Beijing. China Doll is a place for women, and that is their brand. They have this recurrent party where the girl with the best bikini outfit wins a VIP pass or drinks, or something, and other similar events. They want to keep that image, and indeed, many more girls than boys at the time we eventually show up. Some girls are just stunning, the waitresses all have style and there is an obvious standard of look to be hired in that club. Some guests, they just try too hard: excessive makeup, necklaces all over the shoulders, a Minnie Mouse portrait in front of a dress-skirt-combo.... don't know how to describe it. Some pretty crazy hairdressing all over the place, but that's probably just fashion style, considering some of the hairdressers I have seen at work.

"SI J'AVAIS UN STROBO...."
Trying to make my way out of the lounge floor, onto the walkway outside to call a friend. Crossing the dance floor. Strobos.C. Ope. Tur.Ning on.And o.Ff my. Field of vision, my sense of direction. Alternates flashes in grey and blue light decompose the body movements and make all colors seem flashier. I wish I could, just for the sake of experiment, see life through a stroboscope.Would probably make it seem more complex, less fluid.. more valuable? Wish I could stop these stupid ideas popping into my head, also. As in any good place, there is a girl in red. This one fashionably hip-hopping against a guy's groin while her top keeps going down, uncovering a second shoulder and more & more of her bikini. Moving on, that chinese group contort itself in a maybe typical way? I'm out already, as some new guests move in the sidewalk appears under my feet. Let's place that call.
"Allo Caroline? C'est Roger, du bureau...."

Aucun commentaire: